Saturday 16 June 2012

Picasso, I want to know more about you.

I finally paid another visit to AGO for the Picasso Exhibition. The last time I think I saw a piece by Picasso was either when I was in New York or Ottawa. and now Picasso is in Toronto!

I like his 3D drawings and I admire his usage of colours.

What I learned about Picasso from this exhibition: Rich man from the 1900s fooling around with many women and portraying how depressed they are loving a man like him.


I must read more about him. 

What I learned from him: 
''Disciples be damned. It's not interesting. It's only the masters that matter. Those who create.'' 

''Everything you can imagine is real'' 

And don't you want his confidence? 

Give me a museum and I'll fill it.
-Pablo Picasso 

I would love to be able to say that one day . haha.  



No comments:

Post a Comment