Saturday 31 March 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!


Still remember when I was in Gr. 12, my final exam was involved an essay question where you're shown a painting you've never seen before, and you are to try to interpret the meaning behind the painting in 500-1000 words! I had so much to write.. I must have been desperate to impress the high school teacher... 

Now I think about it. Really? Does it really matter.
What do you think?

Other than sketching fingers, marbles, toes and an eye... tonight I watched two hong kong production movies, baked banana bread and decided to mix vodka with carrot juice... uh. 
I continued to brainstorm what kind of materials should I be getting for the kite design class! apparently acrylic works well on polyester. 
Gonna test it out tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment