Monday 5 March 2012

a gesture means more than words.

Painful as hell, I guess I'm not used to taking any medication, the combination of the antibiotics and tylenol 3 is definitely making me feel awful... I feel like my right face is swollen ... Thanks to the Hong Kong free dental care from 16 years ago.

Hopefully sleeping very early tonight will make me feel better.

Can't stop drawing though. And I'm excited to incorporate my new pencil sketch with some bullet shells. I have the full picture in my head. Hope you readers are looking forward to this as well. I think it's going to become an awesome piece.

When words cannot express how much you care about a person, 
you hold on to his/her hand, and give it a little squeeze. 
It means more than a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment