Monday 13 June 2011

June 02, not 03.

My mom wanted a new 'drawing' on her bulletin board. I promised I'll make something for her to put at her desk for her birthday. EXCEPT that I put June 03 instead of June 02. Her birthday's on the second. She brought it to work, probably hid it in her drawer.

10 days later. I decided that I have to do something about it. A little bit emotionally attached to the movie P.S. I Love You. I decided to draw my mom a love note.

I left it on that little white bench we have at the front door so that she could see it first thing in the morning.

Have you written a love note to your loved ones yet?

For a printable verion: Click Here !

I will try my best to post a new love note everyday on this blog, so come back to check it out everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment